Glossary for Bone weakness
Medical terms related to Bone weakness or mentioned in this section include:
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Bone conditions: Conditions that affect the bones
- Bone pain: Pain affecting the bones
- Bone symptoms: Symptoms affecting the body's bones
- Brain symptoms: Symptoms affecting the brain
- Chronic Kidney Disease: Long-term and generally irreversible disease of the kidneys due to infection, obstruction, congenital diseases or generalised diseases causing failure of the kidneys' normal functions.
- Common symptoms: The most common symptoms
- Cutis laxa: A connective tissue disorder which may be acquired or present at birth. It is characterized by slack or loose skin which may be thicker and darker than normal.
- Dermatomyositis: A muscle disease characterized by chronic muscle inflammation resulting in progressive muscle weakness and a characteristic rash.
- Duputyren's contracture:
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Hutchinson Gilford Syndrome: A rare genetic disorder characterized by alopecia and senile-like appearance.
- Lupus: chronic autoimmune disease that can be fatal, though with recent medical advances, fatalities are becoming increasingly rare.
- Movement symptoms: Changes to movement or motor abilities
- Mucopolysaccharidoses: A lysosomal storage disorder that is caused by a deficiency of the ability to metabolise glycosaminoglycans
- Muscle symptoms: Symptoms affecting the muscles of the body
- Musculoskeletal symptoms: Symptoms affecting muscles or bones of the skeleton.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Neurological symptoms: Any symptoms that are caused by neurological conditions
- Osteitis: Inflammation of bone.
- Pain: Any type of pain sensation symptoms.
- Scleroderma, systemic: A rare autoimmune connective tissue disease where the body attacks parts of the body and causes scarring and thickness of the tissue. In the systemic form, the skin and organs are involved.
- Sensations: Changes to sensations or the senses
- Sensory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the sensory systems.
- Sick: Feeling ill or off color
- Systemic lupus erythematosus: chronic autoimmune disease that can be fatal, though with recent medical advances, fatalities are becoming increasingly rare.
- Weakness: Symptoms causing weakness of the body
- Wegener's granulomatosis: A rare disease involving blood vessel inflammation which can affect the blood flow to various tissues and organs and hence cause damage. The respiratory system and the kidneys are the main systems affected.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Bone weakness:
The following list of conditions
have 'Bone weakness' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Bone weakness or choose View All.
Conditions listing medical complications: Bone weakness:
The following list of medical conditions have 'Bone weakness'
or similar listed as a medical complication in our database.