Glossary for Inflammatory bowel disease causing fever
Medical terms related to Inflammatory bowel disease causing fever or mentioned in this section include:
- Abdominal Pain: Pain in the abdominal area or stomach.
- Abdominal pain exacerbated by exercise: Any acute or chronic pathological condition of the abdomen can be exacerbated by physical exercise or a sporting activity. Some of the abdominal conditions which can be worsened by exercise or sports include
- Abdominal pain in children: Abdominal pain in children refers to discomfort or pain in the abdomens of children.
- Abdominal swelling: Swelling or bloating of the abdomen
- Abdominal symptoms: Symptoms affecting the abdomen or digestive tract
- Abnormal blood test symptoms: Abnormal results from diagnostic blood tests.
- Bowel conditions: Medical conditions that affect the bowels
- Crohn's disease: Crohn's disease causes inflammation of the digestive system. It is one of a group of diseases called inflammatory bowel disease. The disease can affect any area from the mouth to the anus. It often affects the lower part of the small intestine called the ileum.
- Digestive symptoms: Any symptoms affecting the digestive tract.
- Fever: Raised body temperature usually with other symptoms.
- Inflammatory bowel disease: Inflammatory bowel disease refers to digestive symptoms resulting from chronic bowel inflammation. Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis are two of the main subtypes of the disease. Scientists have discovered an array of genetic mutations which can result in an increased susceptibility to inflammatory bowel disease. Not all people with the genetic anomaly will develop the condition but it can increase the risk especially if other environmental factors are also present. The severity of the disease that develops is variable.
- Inflammatory symptoms: Symptoms related to inflammation.
- Lower abdominal pain: The occurrence of pain located in the lower abdominal region
- Ulcerative colitis: Ulcerative colitis (Colitis ulcerosa, UC) is a form of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Ulcerative colitis is a form of colitis, a disease of the intestine, specifically the large intestine or colon, that includes characteristic ulcers, or open sores, in the colon.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Inflammatory bowel disease causing fever:
The following list of conditions
have 'Inflammatory bowel disease causing fever' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Inflammatory bowel disease causing fever or choose View All.