Glossary for Neurogenic bladder
Medical terms related to Neurogenic bladder or mentioned in this section include:
- Adult Polyglucosan Body Disease: A condition which is a glycogen storage disease causing hepatosplenomegaly and failure to thrive
- Autonomic neuropathy: A condition which is characterized by a functional disturbance or pathological change in the autonomic nervous system
- Bladder conditions: Any condition affecting the bladder
- Bladder pain: Pain affecting the bladder
- Bladder symptoms: Symptoms related to the bladder and urination.
- Cauda equina syndrome: Is a neurological syndrome which occurs when a vertebral disc protrudes and compresses the spinal cord.
- Diabetes insipidus, diabetes mellitus, optic atrophy: A rare association of diabetes insipidus, diabetes mellitus, optic atrophy, and deafness.
- Diastematomyelia: A congenital malformation involving a split in the spinal cord (diastematomyelia). Symptoms vary according to the size and location of the defect. Mild cases may cause few if any symptoms.
- Limb symptoms: Symptoms affecting the limbs
- Movement symptoms: Changes to movement or motor abilities
- Multiple Sclerosis: Autoimmune attack on spinal nerves causing diverse and varying neural problems.
- Muscle symptoms: Symptoms affecting the muscles of the body
- Musculoskeletal symptoms: Symptoms affecting muscles or bones of the skeleton.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Occult spinal dysraphism: A rare disorder characterized by progressive neurological deterioration due to compression of the spinal cord in the spine.
- Oculodentoosseous dysplasia dominant: A very rare dominantly inherited syndrome characterized mainly by eye, tooth and finger abnormalities.
- Polyglucosan body disease, adult: A rare progressive metabolic disorder that starts during adulthood and is characterized by loss of sensation, muscle weakness and wasting, reduced bladder control and dementia. The condition is caused by a metabolic disorder where a deficiency of a particular branching enzyme results in a buildup of certain compounds (polyglucosan bodies) in various parts of the body but especially in the nerves.
- Sacral agenesis: A very rare syndrome characterized mainly by the abnormal development of the tailbone (sacrum).
- Sensations: Changes to sensations or the senses
- Spina bifida: A congenital condition which is characterized by the abnormal closure of the vertebral arch
- Spinal Cord Tumor: Cancer of the spinal cord or central nervous system.
- Spinal cord injury: spinal cord injury causes myelopathy or damage to white matter or myelinated fiber tracts that carry sensation and motor signals to and from the brain
- Spine symptoms: Symptoms affecting the spine
- Syringomyelia, lumbar lesion: A slowly-progressing neurological disorder characterized by a fluid-filled cavity in the spinal cord in the region between the lower ribs and pelvis.
- Urinary symptoms: Symptoms affecting urination or related organs.
- Weakness: Symptoms causing weakness of the body
- Wolfram Syndrome 2: Wolfram Syndrome is a condition characterized by the association of diabetes insipidus, diabetes mellitus, optic atrophy and deafness. Type 2 is the result of a genetic defect and is similar to type 1 but there is no diabetes insipidus and patients tend to develop gastrointestinal problems.
- Wolfram's disease: A condition that is inherited and consists of multiple symptoms
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Neurogenic bladder:
The following list of conditions
have 'Neurogenic bladder' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Neurogenic bladder or choose View All.
» Next page: Disease Center Information
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: