Glossary for Painless swelling of one of the cervical lymph nodes
Medical terms related to Painless swelling of one of the cervical lymph nodes or mentioned in this section include:
- Allergic reaction: A hypersensitivity reaction produced by the body, which results in an exaggerated or inappropriate immune reaction to a particular substance.
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Brain symptoms: Symptoms affecting the brain
- Brucellosis: An infectious disease caused by the Brucella genus which is transmitted from animals to humans.
- Cat scratch disease: An infectious disease transmitted through a cat's bite, scratch or lick and resulting primarily in lymph node pain and swelling. The condition can be mild or severe.
- Cervix symptoms: Symptoms affecting the cervix
- Chickenpox: Common viral infection.
- Chikungunya: A rare viral disease usually transmitted by mosquitoes and characterized by fever, rash and severe arthritis.
- Common symptoms: The most common symptoms
- Dengue fever: An acute viral disease characterized by fever, rash and myalgia and caused by a flavivirus which is transmitted by mosquitoes.
- HIV disease:
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Hodgkin's Disease: A form of cancer that affects the lymphatic system.
- Laryngeal carcinoma: Cancer of the laryngeal area. Smoking and alcohol increase the risk of this cancer.
- Leukemia: Cancer of the blood cells, usually white blood cells.
- Lung cancer: Lung cancer is a disease of uncontrolled cell growth in tissues of the lung. This growth may lead to metastasis, which is the invasion of adjacent tissue and infiltration beyond the lungs. Most lung tumors are malignant.
- Lymph symptoms: Symptoms affecting the lymphatic system or lymph nodes
- Lymphoma: Any neoplastic disorder that occurs in lymphoid tissue
- Melanoma: Melanoma is the most dangerous type of skin cancer. It is the leading cause of death from skin disease. It involves cells called melanocytes, which produce a skin pigment called melanin. Melanin is responsible for skin and hair color.
- Mononucleosis: Common infectious virus.
- Neck pain: Pain affecting the neck
- Neck symptoms: Symptoms affecting the neck
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Neurological symptoms: Any symptoms that are caused by neurological conditions
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: A condition which is any neoplastic disorder of the lymphoid tissue
- Pain: Any type of pain sensation symptoms.
- Painless swelling of a cervical lymph node similar to lymphoma: painless lymphadenopathy
- Respiratory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the breathing systems.
- Sensations: Changes to sensations or the senses
- Sensory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the sensory systems.
- Shingles: Infectious viral infection occuring years after chickenpox infection.
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Sporotrichosis: A fungal skin infection caused by the fungus Sporothrix schenckii. Usually only the skin is infected but bones, lungs and central nervous system can rarely be affected also. Transmission usually occurs through infection of a skin wound.
- Swelling symptoms: Symptoms causing swelling or enlargement.
- Tick bite: When an individual is bitten by a tick
- Tonsillitis: A condition which is characterized by inflammation of the tonsils
- Tuberculosis: Bacterial infection causing nodules forming, most commonly in the lung.
- Upper respiratory tract infection: The occurrence of an infection of the upper respiratory tract
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Painless swelling of one of the cervical lymph nodes:
The following list of conditions
have 'Painless swelling of one of the cervical lymph nodes' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Painless swelling of one of the cervical lymph nodes or choose View All.
» Next page: Painless tumors
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: