Glossary for Perineum symptoms
Medical terms related to Perineum symptoms or mentioned in this section include:
- Acute prostatitis: An acute condition which affects the prostate which is the result of infammation
- Bacterial prostatitis: Bacterial prostatitis is a bacterial inflammation of the prostate gland, in men.
- Bladder symptoms: Symptoms related to the bladder and urination.
- Digestive duplication: Duplication of a part of the digestive system. Duplication of the anal canal is the least common where as duplication of the Symptoms vary depending on what part of the digestive system is duplicated.
- Dysesthetic Vulvodynia: Generalized pain in the vulvar region which can occur intermittently or constantly and has no obvious cause. The pain may be triggered by activities that put pressure on the area such as bike riding, tight clothes or even intercourse.
- Granulomatous prostatitis: Granulomatous prostatitis is an unusual benign inflammatory process of the prostate. Clinically, it mimics prostatic carcinoma, thus requiring pathological examination for diagnosis.
- Hydatid cyst: It is rare for hydatid disease to be encountered primarily in the urogenital system or retroperitoneum. Moreover, prostatic involvement is extremely rare.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Perineal discomfort: pain in the perineal area
- Perineal discomfort in pregnancy: Perineal discomfort in pregnancy is an unpleasant sensation in the area between the vaginal opening and the anus.
- Perineal pain: pain in the area between the anus and the vulva in females or anus and the scrotum in males
- Perineal pain in pregnancy: Perineal pain in pregnancy is pain in the area between the vaginal opening and the anus.
- Perineum bleeding: Usually occurs due to injury to the groin area and could be a medical emergency.
- Perineum blister: Raised, small water filled lesions less than 0.5mm in diameter seen in the perineum.
- Perineum bruise: Usually occurs due to trauma to the groin area.
- Perineum burning sensation: Abnormal sensations felt in the groin area.
- Perineum infection: Infection the groin area.
- Perineum inflammation: Inflammatory reaction of the groin area.
- Perineum numb: Abnormal sensations felt in the groin area.
- Perineum pain: pain in the perineal region due to involvement of the skin and muscle
- Perineum pain in pregnancy: Perineum pain in pregnancy is pain in the area between the vaginal opening and the anus.
- Perineum rash: Change of the skin which affects its colour, appearance or texture in the perineum.
- Perineum redness: Usually occurs due to inflammation or trauma to the groin area.
- Perineum sensitive: Raised responsiveness of the muscle of the groin to stimulus
- Perineum tingling: Abnormal sensations felt in the perineum area.
- Perineum ulcer: Break in the continuity of the lining skin of perineum.
- Prostate symptoms: Symptoms of the male prostate gland
- Prostatic abscess: Prostatic abscess, which is an uncommon but well-described complication of acute bacterial prostatitis (ABP), is a potential indication for surgery.
- Prostatic tuberculosis: Tuberculous prostatitis must be viewed as a systemic disease, and the treatment is primarily medical. Hospitalization is usually unnecessary but may be required to treat noncompliant patients.
- Prostatitis: Inflammation of the prostate
- Pudendal nerve entrapment: A condition where a nerve in the pelvis (pudendal nerve) becomes trapped or compressed. The problem can arise due to such things as pregnancy, postsurgical scarring and trauma but may also occur due to a birth malformation. Bicycle riding can also result in the condition.
- Sexual symptoms: Symptoms affecting the sexual organs
- Viral prostatitis: Acute prostatitis almost always results from an infection. Infections that cause prostatitis are often bacterial. They are rarely fungal, viral, or protozoal.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Perineum symptoms:
The following list of conditions
have 'Perineum symptoms' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Perineum symptoms or choose View All.
» Next page: Perineum tingling
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: