Glossary for Popliteal fossa tingling
Medical terms related to Popliteal fossa tingling or mentioned in this section include:
- Arm numbness: Loss of feeling or sensation
- Arm symptoms: Symptoms affecting the arm
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Bone symptoms: Symptoms affecting the body's bones
- Brain symptoms: Symptoms affecting the brain
- Buerger's disease: Buergers's disease is a recurring inflammation and thrombosis (clotting) of small and medium arteries and veins of the hands and feet
- Cold Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia: Cold autoimmune hemolytic anemia is a condition where the body's immune system triggers the production of antibodies against the body's own red blood cells. The red cells are destroyed at an abnormally rapid rate which leads to anemia. Cold haemolytic anemia is characterized by the fact that the abnormal destruction of red blood cells is more active when the patient is exposed to cold temperatures. The severity of the condition varies depending on the underlying cause. The condition may develop gradually or occur suddenly and cause serious symptoms.
- Common symptoms: The most common symptoms
- Dermatomyositis: A muscle disease characterized by chronic muscle inflammation resulting in progressive muscle weakness and a characteristic rash.
- Diabetes: Symptoms similar to those of diabetes
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Joint symptoms: Symptoms affecting the joints.
- Knee symptoms: Symptoms affecting the knee
- Leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the leg
- Limb symptoms: Symptoms affecting the limbs
- Lupus: chronic autoimmune disease that can be fatal, though with recent medical advances, fatalities are becoming increasingly rare.
- Mixed connective tissue disease: A rare disorder of the connective tissue which affects a range of body tissues and organs.
- Musculoskeletal symptoms: Symptoms affecting muscles or bones of the skeleton.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Neurological symptoms: Any symptoms that are caused by neurological conditions
- Numbness of both elbows: Numbness of both elbows refers to the loss or reduction of sensation in the elbows.
- Pain: Any type of pain sensation symptoms.
- Peripheral neuropathy: Any loss in the function of the peripheral nervous system
- Peripheral vascular disease: Disease of arteries supplying the legs or sometimes arms
- Popliteal fossa numb: Abnormal sensations felt in the knee.
- Raynaud's disease: It is a reversible ischemia of the peripheral arterioles. It is a painful sensation affecting the fingers and toes associated with whitening or redness
- Raynaud's phenomenon: A condition where the body extremities sweat and turn blue and cold. Exposure to cold, emotional stress and smoking may trigger the condition. Also known as acrocyanosis.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: An autoimmune inflammatory condition which primarily affects the joints
- Scleroderma: A rare, progressive connective tissue disorder involving thickening and hardening of the skin and connective tissue. There are a number of forms of scleroderma with some forms being systemic (involving internal organs).
- Sensations: Changes to sensations or the senses
- Sensory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the sensory systems.
- Skeletal symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skeletal system such as the bones.
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Smoking: The smoking of cigarettes
- Systemic lupus erythematosus: chronic autoimmune disease that can be fatal, though with recent medical advances, fatalities are becoming increasingly rare.
- Tingling: Tingling, prickling, or pins-and-needles sensations
- Varicose veins: Appearance of veins in the skin
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Popliteal fossa tingling:
The following list of conditions
have 'Popliteal fossa tingling' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Popliteal fossa tingling or choose View All.
» Next page: Popliteal fossa ulcer
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: