Glossary for Severe acne-like neck skin symptoms
Medical terms related to Severe acne-like neck skin symptoms or mentioned in this section include:
- Acne: Pimples and blackheads on the skin
- Acne-like arm skin symptoms: reddish raised elevated lesions on the arm
- Acne-like back skin symptoms: acne is a disorder of the pilosebaceous unit. The inflammatory process varies from a papule, pustule to a nodule.Some of the acne-like eruptions on the back include
- Acne-like behind-knee skin symptoms: reddish raised elevated patches on the skin behind the knee
- Acne-like chest skin symptoms: acne is a disorder of the pilosebaceous unit. The inflammatory process varies from a papule, pustule to a nodule
- Acne-like facial skin symptoms: reddish raised elevated patches on the face.It is a disorder of the pilosebaceous unit. The inflammatory process varies from a papule, pustule to a nodule
- Acne-like hand skin symptoms: reddish raised elevated lesions on the hand
- Acne-like knee skin symptoms: acne is a disorder of the pilosebaceous unit. The inflammatory process varies from a papule, pustule to a nodule
- Acne-like neck skin symptoms: reddish raised elevated patches on the neck
- Acne-like symptoms: Symptoms similar to acne or closely related.
- Becker's nevus: A rare skin disorder where an irregular pigmented patch on the skin slowly grows and becomes thick and hairy.
- Child health symptoms: Symptoms related to pediatric (child) health.
- Erythrasma: A condition where there is a bacterial skin infection that is located in the armpits or the groin
- Hypopigmented lesions in children: Hypopigmented lesions in children refers are sores or ulcers that are colorless or have lost color in a child.
- Insect bites:
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis: Chronic arthritis affecting children and teens
- Lentigo maligna: Lentigo maligna is a melanoma in situ that consists of malignant cells but does not show invasive growth..
- Measles: Once common viral infection now rare due to vaccination.
- Neck conditions: Any condition that affects the neck
- Neck pain: Pain affecting the neck
- Neck symptoms: Symptoms affecting the neck
- Rheumatic fever: An inflammatory disorder that can occur as a complication of untreated streptococcal bacterial infection such as strep throat or scarlet fever. The condition may affect the brain, skin, heart and joints.
- Skin problems: Any condition that affects the skin
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Stasis dermatitis:
- Syphilis: A sexually transmitted disease caused by a bacteria (Treponema pallidum). The condition is often asymptomatic in the early stages but one or more sores may be present in the early stages. Untreated syphilis usually results in remission of visible symptoms but further severe damage may occur to internal organs and other body tissues which can result in death.
- Tinea versicolor: A condition which is characterized by a chronic noninflammatory multiple macular patches
- Viral exanthema: Viral exanthema is a widespread skin rash triggered by a viral infection. These rashes are more common in children than adults. The rashes are usually not itchy.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Severe acne-like neck skin symptoms:
The following list of conditions
have 'Severe acne-like neck skin symptoms' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Severe acne-like neck skin symptoms or choose View All.