Diabetes-related causes of Stiff neck
Our information shows that 3
causes of Stiff neck are related to
diabetes, or a family history of diabetes (from a list of 136
These diseases and conditions may be more likely causes of Stiff neck if the patient has diabetes,
is at risk of diabetes, or has a family history of diabetes.
More Information on Diabetes
All Causes of Stiff neck
The full list of all possible causes for Stiff neck described in various sources is as follows:
See full list of possible disease causes of Stiff neck
Drug side effect causes of Stiff neck
The following drugs, medications, substances or toxins
may possibly cause Stiff neck
as a side effect.
[See detailed list of 7
drug side effect causes of Stiff neck
Drug interaction causes of Stiff neck:
Drug interactions may be a possible cause of Stiff neck
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors and overripe bananas interaction
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors and Acutrim Late Day Strength Appetite Suppressant interaction
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors and Acutrim II Maximum Strength Appetite Suppressant interaction
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors and Acutrim 16 Hour Steady Control Appetite Suppressant interaction
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors and Actifed Plus interaction
[See detailed list of 127
drug interaction causes of Stiff neck
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Stiff neck:
The following list of conditions
have 'Stiff neck' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Stiff neck or choose View All.
» Next page: Glossary
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: