Diabetes-related causes of Stupor
Our information shows that 1
causes of Stupor are related to
diabetes, or a family history of diabetes (from a list of 98
These diseases and conditions may be more likely causes of Stupor if the patient has diabetes,
is at risk of diabetes, or has a family history of diabetes.
More Information on Diabetes
All Causes of Stupor
The full list of all possible causes for Stupor described in various sources is as follows:
See full list of possible disease causes of Stupor
Drug side effect causes of Stupor
The following drugs, medications, substances or toxins
may possibly cause Stupor
as a side effect.
- Calcium Acetate
- Orthoxicol Suppressant
[See detailed list of 42
drug side effect causes of Stupor
Drug interaction causes of Stupor:
Drug interactions may be a possible cause of Stupor
- Tegretol (Carbamazepine) and Dilantin (Phenytoin) interaction
- Tegretol (Carbamazepine) and Mesantoin (Mephenytoin) interaction
- Tegretol (Carbamazepine) and Peganone (Ethotoin) interaction
- Dilantin (Phenytoin) and Depakene (Valproic Acid) interaction
- Dilantin (Phenytoin) and Depakote (Divalproex Sodium) interaction
[See detailed list of 171
drug interaction causes of Stupor
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Stupor:
The following list of conditions
have 'Stupor' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Stupor or choose View All.
» Next page: Glossary
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: