Glossary for Tender, red or purple lesions on the palm, soles, finger pads and toes
Medical terms related to Tender, red or purple lesions on the palm, soles, finger pads and toes or mentioned in this section include:
- Allergic reaction: A hypersensitivity reaction produced by the body, which results in an exaggerated or inappropriate immune reaction to a particular substance.
- Arm symptoms: Symptoms affecting the arm
- Bacterial diseases: Diseases caused by a bacterial infection
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Brain symptoms: Symptoms affecting the brain
- Brain tumor: A condition which is characterized by the abnormal growth of tissue within the brain
- Bruyn-Scheltens syndrome: A rare syndrome characterized by limb weakness and muscle wasting in the hands and feet.
- Cirrhosis of liver: diffuse hepatic process characterized by fibrosis and the conversion of normal liver architecture into structurally abnormal nodules
- Common symptoms: The most common symptoms
- Contact dermatitis: Skin reaction to an irritant
- Dermatomyositis: A muscle disease characterized by chronic muscle inflammation resulting in progressive muscle weakness and a characteristic rash.
- Eczema: Skin rash usually from allergic causes.
- Finger conditions: Conditions that affect the fingers
- Finger symptoms: Symptoms affecting any fingers
- Foot symptoms: Symptoms affecting one or both feet
- Hand symptoms: Symptoms affecting the hand
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Kawasaki disease: A childhood illness that generally affects the skin, mouth and lymph nodes.
- Leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the leg
- Leukemia: Cancer of the blood cells, usually white blood cells.
- Limb symptoms: Symptoms affecting the limbs
- Liver symptoms: Symptoms affecting the liver
- Lower leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the lower legs, calves and shins.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Neurological symptoms: Any symptoms that are caused by neurological conditions
- Pain: Any type of pain sensation symptoms.
- Palm pain: pain in the fingers or toes.
- Palm symptoms: Symptoms affecting the palm of the hand.
- Portal hypertension: Portal hypertension is a condition in which the blood pressure is abnormally high in the portal vein system, which carries blood from the digestive organs to the liver.
- Pregnancy symptoms: Symptoms related to pregnancy.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin condition where the defective immune system causes skin cells to grow rapidly. It affects a significant number of people. Arthritis, which can be severe, is associated with the psoriasis in up to a third of cases. Not all patients who are susceptible to the condition will develop it - roughly 10% of those susceptible will actually develop the condition. There are various environmental factors which can trigger the onset of the disease e.g. strep throat (common trigger), some medication, stress and cold weather. Once the disease develops, it may resolve on its own or with treatment or may become a persistent chronic condition. The severity and duration of symptoms is variable.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: An autoimmune inflammatory condition which primarily affects the joints
- Sarcoidosis: Rare autoimmune disease usually affecting the lungs.
- Secondary syphilis: A condition which is characterized by fever, multiform skin eruptions, iritis, alopecia, mucous patches and severe pain in the head and joints
- Sensations: Changes to sensations or the senses
- Sensory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the sensory systems.
- Shoulder-hand syndrome: also known as Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) is a chronic pain condition that mainly affects the arms and legs
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Sole symptoms: Symptoms affecting the sole of the foot.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus: chronic autoimmune disease that can be fatal, though with recent medical advances, fatalities are becoming increasingly rare.
- Telangiectasia: A cluster of dilated blood vessels on the skin's surface.
- Thyrotoxicosis: hypermetabolic clinical syndrome resulting from serum elevations in thyroid hormone levels, specifically free thyroxine (T4), triiodothyronine (T3), or both.
- Toe symptoms: Symptoms affecting the toes
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Tender, red or purple lesions on the palm, soles, finger pads and toes:
The following list of conditions
have 'Tender, red or purple lesions on the palm, soles, finger pads and toes' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Tender, red or purple lesions on the palm, soles, finger pads and toes or choose View All.
» Next page: Tenderness
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: