Glossary for Thigh rash
Medical terms related to Thigh rash or mentioned in this section include:
- Abdomen rash: An abdominal rash is an abnormal condition of the skin of the abdomen.
- Arm symptoms: Symptoms affecting the arm
- Chickenpox: Common viral infection.
- Eczema: Skin rash usually from allergic causes.
- Folliculitis: An inflammatory reaction which occurs in the follicles
- Fungal infections: Symptoms from various fungal infections
- Groin rash: Change of the skin which affects its colour, appearance or texture in the groin area.
- Intertrigo: This is an erythematous skin condition which occurs in areas where there is apposition of the skin surfaces
- Itching skin: Itching feeling of the skin.
- Knee rash: An eruption on the skin of the knee.
- Leg rash: Any rash on the legs or feet
- Leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the leg
- Limb symptoms: Symptoms affecting the limbs
- Measles: Once common viral infection now rare due to vaccination.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin condition where the defective immune system causes skin cells to grow rapidly. It affects a significant number of people. Arthritis, which can be severe, is associated with the psoriasis in up to a third of cases. Not all patients who are susceptible to the condition will develop it - roughly 10% of those susceptible will actually develop the condition. There are various environmental factors which can trigger the onset of the disease e.g. strep throat (common trigger), some medication, stress and cold weather. Once the disease develops, it may resolve on its own or with treatment or may become a persistent chronic condition. The severity and duration of symptoms is variable.
- Rash: Rash of any type affecting the skin.
- Scabies: Mite infection of the skin common in institutions.
- Skin problems: Any condition that affects the skin
- Skin rash: Change in the skin which affects the color, appearance or texture.
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Soap allergy: An immune-mediated reaction to exposure to soap. Soap allergy tends to be more common in children and symptoms can vary in nature and severity.
- Stomach Itch: Abnormal itchy sensation in the skin of the stomach.
- Testicle Rash: Rash occurring over the testicles
- Thigh conditions: Any condition that affects the thigh
- Thigh pain: A condition which is characterized by pain which is located in the thigh
- Thigh symptoms: Symptoms affecting the thigh of the leg
- Tinea versicolor: A condition which is characterized by a chronic noninflammatory multiple macular patches
- Upper leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the thigh and upper leg area.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Thigh rash:
The following list of conditions
have 'Thigh rash' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Thigh rash or choose View All.
» Next page: Thigh Spasm
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: