Glossary for Thorax burning sensation
Medical terms related to Thorax burning sensation or mentioned in this section include:
- Abdomen blister: A raised lesion usually 0.5 mm in diameter present on the abdomen.
- Abdomen rash: An abdominal rash is an abnormal condition of the skin of the abdomen.
- Abdominal wall blister: A raised lesion usually 0.5 mm in diameter present on the abdomen.
- Abdominal wall burning sensation: Burning sensation of the abdomen can be superficial or deep in nature.
- Abdominal wall numbness: Sensation of abdominal numbness.
- Abdominal wall tingling: Prickling or stinging sensation felt in the abdomen.
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Brain symptoms: Symptoms affecting the brain
- Burning: The symptom of burning
- Burning pain: The occurrence of pain that feels like burning
- Burning symptoms: Any burning or burn-like sensations.
- Chest symptoms: Symptoms affecting the chest region.
- Chickenpox: Common viral infection.
- Common symptoms: The most common symptoms
- Cutaneous mastocytosis: Skin mastocytosis
- Eczema: Skin rash usually from allergic causes.
- Folliculitis: An inflammatory reaction which occurs in the follicles
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Lower abdomen blister: A raised lesion usually 0.5 mm in diameter present on the skin of the lower abdomen.
- Lower abdomen burning sensation: Burning sensation of the lower abdomen can be superficial or deep in nature.
- Lower abdomen numbness: Sensation of numbness in the lower abdomen.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Neurological symptoms: Any symptoms that are caused by neurological conditions
- Pain: Any type of pain sensation symptoms.
- Pityriasis Rosea: A skin rash that starts with a large scaly spot and then develops into groups of smaller patches. The condition usually resolves itself within about 8 weeks.
- Pityriasis Versicolor: Fungal skin infection
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin condition where the defective immune system causes skin cells to grow rapidly. It affects a significant number of people. Arthritis, which can be severe, is associated with the psoriasis in up to a third of cases. Not all patients who are susceptible to the condition will develop it - roughly 10% of those susceptible will actually develop the condition. There are various environmental factors which can trigger the onset of the disease e.g. strep throat (common trigger), some medication, stress and cold weather. Once the disease develops, it may resolve on its own or with treatment or may become a persistent chronic condition. The severity and duration of symptoms is variable.
- Rubella: A contagious viral infection caused by the Rubella virus which produces a rash and lymph node swelling. It can have serious implication in pregnant women as the virus can be transmitted through the placenta and cause serious fetal defects or even fetal death.
- Sensations: Changes to sensations or the senses
- Sensory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the sensory systems.
- Shingles: Infectious viral infection occuring years after chickenpox infection.
- Temperature symptoms: Abnormalities of body temperature including fever.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Thorax burning sensation:
The following list of conditions
have 'Thorax burning sensation' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Thorax burning sensation or choose View All.
» Next page: Thorax infection
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: