Glossary for Ulcer
Medical terms related to Ulcer or mentioned in this section include:
- Basal cell carcinoma: Basal cell carcinoma is a slow-growing form of skin cancer.
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Bowen's disease: Intraepiderman form of squamous cell skin cancer cause by sun damage to skin.
- Breast Ulcer: is a breach in the lining epithelium which can occur on the nipple, areola or the breast itself
- Burns: Injury from burns and scalds.
- Cutaneous Anthrax: A skin infection caused by the spores of the anthrax bacteria called Bacillus anthracis. The infection occurs when the spores enter broken skin and result in a small red bump which blisters. The blister ruptures and forms a dark scab over dead tissue.
- Diabetes-like symptoms: Symptoms similar to those of diabetes
- Digestive symptoms: Any symptoms affecting the digestive tract.
- Genital sores: Skin sores in the genital regions.
- High blood pressure: Excessive blood pressure.
- Leg ulcers: Ulcers or sores on the legs.
- Leukemia: Cancer of the blood cells, usually white blood cells.
- Lipodermatosclerosis: A rare condition that affects the skin above the ankles. It tends to occur in people with chronic vein problems which affects the blood flow the this area of skin. The skin becomes smooth, brown, tight and painful.
- Lymphoma: Any neoplastic disorder that occurs in lymphoid tissue
- Mucus membrane symptoms: Symptoms affecting the mucus membranes.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Palate cancer: Any cancer that is located anatomically on the palate of the mouth
- Plague: Any epidemic disease with a high death rate.
- Pyoderma Gangrenosum: A rare inflammatory skin disorder characterized by small red bumps or blisters which eventually become ulcerated.
- Scleroderma: A rare, progressive connective tissue disorder involving thickening and hardening of the skin and connective tissue. There are a number of forms of scleroderma with some forms being systemic (involving internal organs).
- Scrotal Ulcer: Shallow, painful sore on the skin of the scrotum.
- Skin problems: Any condition that affects the skin
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Sores: Sores affecting the skin.
- Squamous Cell Skin Cancer: Aggressive skin cancer arising due to sun exposure; lesions are locally invasive to surrounding tissues and may metastasise
- Systemic lupus erythematosus: chronic autoimmune disease that can be fatal, though with recent medical advances, fatalities are becoming increasingly rare.
- Tertiary syphilis: A condition which is characterized by late generalized syphilis with involvement of many organs and tissues
- Vasculitis: A condition which is characterized by inflammation to blood vessels
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Ulcer:
The following list of conditions
have 'Ulcer' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Ulcer or choose View All.
Conditions listing medical complications: Ulcer:
The following list of medical conditions have 'Ulcer'
or similar listed as a medical complication in our database.
» Next page: Disease Center Information
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: