Telephone scatologiaphilia: Introduction
Telephone scatologiaphilia: Sexual arousal gained from making rude phone calls to strangers.
More detailed information about the symptoms,
causes, and treatments of Telephone scatologiaphilia is available below.
Symptoms of Telephone scatologiaphilia
- Sexual arousal gained from making rude phone calls to strangers
- Abnormal amount of time spent thinking about making rude phone calls to strangers
- Recurring intense sexual fantasies involving making rude phone calls to strangers
- Recurring intense sexual urges involving making rude phone calls to strangers
- more symptoms...»
Read more about symptoms of Telephone scatologiaphilia
Treatments for Telephone scatologiaphilia
- Psychoanalysis, hypnosis, behavior therapy, cognitive therapy, drug therapy
- Treatment may not be sought unless the condition becomes problematic for the person in some way, or they come under scrutiny of the legal system, and become compelled to address their condition. Many people simply learn to accept their fetish and manage to achieve gratification in an appropriate manner. If treatment is sought, general treatment options for fetishes may include:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Orgasmic reconditioning
- more treatments...»
Read more about treatments for Telephone scatologiaphilia
Home Diagnostic Testing
Home medical testing related to Telephone scatologiaphilia:
- Child Behavior: Home Testing
- Mental Health (Adults): Home Testing
Wrongly Diagnosed with Telephone scatologiaphilia?
Causes of Telephone scatologiaphilia
Read more about causes of Telephone scatologiaphilia.
Telephone scatologiaphilia: Undiagnosed Conditions
Commonly undiagnosed diseases in related medical categories:
Misdiagnosis and Telephone scatologiaphilia
Undiagnosed stroke leads to misdiagnosed aphasia: BBC News UK reported on a man who
had been institutionalized and treated for mental illness
because he suffered from sudden inability to...read more »
Dementia may be a drug interaction: A common scenario in aged care is for
a patient to show mental decline to dementia.
Whereas this can, of course, occur due to various medical conditions,
such as a stroke...read more »
ADHD under-diagnosed in adults: Although the over-diagnoses of ADHD
in children is a well-known controversy, the reverse side related to adults.
Some adults...read more »
Bipolar disorder misdiagosed as various conditions by primary physicians: Bipolar disorder (manic-depressive disorder)
often fails to be diagnosed...read more »
Eating disorders under-diagnosed in men: The typical patient with
an eating disorder is female.
The result is that men with eating disorders often fail to be...read more »
Depression undiagnosed in teenagers: Serious bouts of depression can be
undiagnosed in teenagers.
The "normal" moodiness of teenagers can cause severe...read more »
Undiagnosed anxiety disorders related to depression: Patients with depression (see symptoms of depression)
may also have undiagnosed anxiety disorders (see symptoms of anxiety...read more »
Read more about Misdiagnosis and Telephone scatologiaphilia
Telephone scatologiaphilia: Research Doctors & Specialists
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Hospitals & Clinics: Telephone scatologiaphilia
Research quality ratings and patient safety measures
for medical facilities in specialties related to Telephone scatologiaphilia:
Hospital & Clinic quality ratings »
Choosing the Best Hospital:
More general information, not necessarily in relation to Telephone scatologiaphilia,
on hospital performance and surgical care quality:
Telephone scatologiaphilia: Rare Types
Rare types of diseases and disorders in related medical categories:
Telephone scatologiaphilia: Broader Related Topics
Types of Telephone scatologiaphilia
User Interactive Forums
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Telephone scatologiaphilia, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Contents for Telephone scatologiaphilia: