Assessment
Questionnaire

Have a symptom?
See what questions
a doctor would ask.
 

What is Toxic polyneuropathy -- Trichloroethylene?

What is Toxic polyneuropathy -- Trichloroethylene?

  • Toxic polyneuropathy -- Trichloroethylene: Trichloroethylene is often used as an industrial degreaser. Exposure the trichloroethylene can cause damage to the peripheral nervous system (neuropathy) due to its toxic effect on the nerves. Symptoms usually start in the outermost parts of the body such as the fingers and toes and moves towards the centre of the body. Usually more than one nerve is affected (polyneuropathy).

Toxic polyneuropathy -- Trichloroethylene: Introduction

What are the symptoms of Toxic polyneuropathy -- Trichloroethylene?

Symptoms of Toxic polyneuropathy -- Trichloroethylene: see symptoms of Toxic polyneuropathy -- Trichloroethylene

Toxic polyneuropathy -- Trichloroethylene: Testing

Diagnostic testing: see tests for Toxic polyneuropathy -- Trichloroethylene.

Misdiagnosis: see misdiagnosis and Toxic polyneuropathy -- Trichloroethylene.

How is it treated?

Treatments for Toxic polyneuropathy -- Trichloroethylene: see treatments for Toxic polyneuropathy -- Trichloroethylene

Name of Toxic polyneuropathy -- Trichloroethylene

Main name of condition: Toxic polyneuropathy -- Trichloroethylene

 

By using this site you agree to our Terms of Use. Information provided on this site is for informational purposes only; it is not intended as a substitute for advice from your own medical team. The information on this site is not to be used for diagnosing or treating any health concerns you may have - please contact your physician or health care professional for all your medical needs. Please see our Terms of Use.

Home | Symptoms | Diseases | Diagnosis | Videos | Tools | Forum | About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Advertise