See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Trumpet Creeper poisoning: The Trumpet creeper is a woody vine which bears trumpet shaped orange to red flowers. Skin contact with the plant can cause skin irritation but it is usually minor and short-lived. Eating the flowers or leaves can cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms if sufficient quantities are eaten but the plant is considered to have a relatively low level of toxicity. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Trumpet Creeper poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Trumpet Creeper poisoning:
Read more about causes of Trumpet Creeper poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Trumpet Creeper poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Trumpet Creeper poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City