Urophagia: Sexual arousal gained from drinking urine or watching someone else drink urine.
More detailed information about the symptoms,
causes, and treatments of Urophagia is available below.
Symptoms of Urophagia
- Sexual arousal gained from drinking urine
- Sexual arousal gained from watching someone else drink urine
- Abnormal amount of time spent thinking about drinking urine or watching someone else drink urine
- Recurring intense sexual fantasies involving drinking urine or watching someone else drink urine
- Recurring intense sexual urges involving thinking about drinking urine or watching someone else drink urine
- more symptoms...»
Read more about symptoms of Urophagia
Treatments for Urophagia
- Psychoanalysis, hypnosis, behavior therapy, cognitive therapy, drug therapy
- Treatment may not generally be sought unless the condition becomes problematic for the person in some way, or they come under scrutiny of the legal system, and become compelled to address their condition. Many people simply learn to accept their fetish and manage to achieve gratification in an appropriate manner. If treatment is sought, general treatment options may include:
- more treatments...»
Read more about treatments for Urophagia
Home Diagnostic Testing
Home medical testing related to Urophagia:
- Child Behavior: Home Testing
- Mental Health (Adults): Home Testing
Wrongly Diagnosed with Urophagia?
Causes of Urophagia
Read more about causes of Urophagia.
Urophagia: Undiagnosed Conditions
Commonly undiagnosed diseases in related medical categories:
Misdiagnosis and Urophagia
Undiagnosed stroke leads to misdiagnosed aphasia: BBC News UK reported on a man who
had been institutionalized and treated for mental illness
because he suffered from sudden inability to speak....read more »
Dementia may be a drug interaction: A common scenario in aged care is for
a patient to show mental decline to dementia.
Whereas this can, of...read more »
ADHD under-diagnosed in adults: Although the over-diagnoses of ADHD
in children is a well-known controversy, the reverse side related to adults.
Some adults can remain undiagnosed, and indeed the condition has...read more »
Bipolar disorder misdiagosed as various conditions by primary physicians: Bipolar disorder (manic-depressive disorder)
often fails to be diagnosed...read more »
Eating disorders under-diagnosed in men: The typical patient with
an eating disorder is female.
The result is that men with eating disorders often fail...read more »
Depression undiagnosed in teenagers: Serious bouts of depression can be
undiagnosed in teenagers.
The "normal" moodiness of teenagers can cause severe medical depression
to be overlooked.
See...read more »
Undiagnosed anxiety disorders related to depression: Patients with depression (see symptoms of depression)
may also have undiagnosed anxiety disorders (see symptoms of anxiety disorders).
Failure...read more »
Read more about Misdiagnosis and Urophagia
Urophagia: Research Doctors & Specialists
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Hospitals & Clinics: Urophagia
Research quality ratings and patient safety measures
for medical facilities in specialties related to Urophagia:
Hospital & Clinic quality ratings »
Choosing the Best Hospital:
More general information, not necessarily in relation to Urophagia,
on hospital performance and surgical care quality:
Urophagia: Rare Types
Rare types of diseases and disorders in related medical categories:
Urophagia: Broader Related Topics
Types of Urophagia
User Interactive Forums
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Urophagia, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
» Next page: What is Urophagia?
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: