See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Walrus poisoning: The walrus is used as a food source in some parts of the world. Eating the liver of the walrus can result in a Vitamin A overdose which can cause serious symptoms and even death in extreme cases. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Walrus poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Walrus poisoning:
Review possible medical complications related to Walrus poisoning:
Read more about causes of Walrus poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Walrus poisoning: The severity of symptoms will vary depending on the amount of liver eaten. Symptoms are more severe in children due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Walrus poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City