See what questions
a doctor would ask.
White snakeroot poisoning: White snakeroot is a herbaceous plant which is found mainly growing in the wild in the US and has round clusters of small white flowers. The plant contains a chemical called tremetol which can cause gastrointestinal symptoms in people who drink the raw milk or eat the meat from cows who have fed on the plant. The plant itself is considered very poisonous to humans and eating the plant can result in death. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of White snakeroot poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to White snakeroot poisoning:
Read more about causes of White snakeroot poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for White snakeroot poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about White snakeroot poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City