Prognosis of Acute Bronchitis
Deaths and Mortality Rates
Deaths from Acute Bronchitis: 388 deaths reported in USA 1999 for acute bronchitis and bronchiolitis (NVSR Sep 2001)
Estimated mortality rate for Acute Bronchitis from incidence and deaths statistics:
- Deaths: 387 (USA annual deaths calculated from this data:
388 deaths reported in USA 1999 for acute bronchitis and bronchiolitis (NVSR Sep 2001))
- Incidence: 12,511,999 (USA annual incidence calculated from this data:
4.6 per 100 (NHIS96: acute bronchitis); 14.2 million cases annually
- 0.0031% (ratio of deaths to incidence).
- See also Deaths and Acute Bronchitis and Overview of Acute Bronchitis.
Complications of Acute Bronchitis may include:
See also complications of Acute Bronchitis.
Acute Bronchitis: Research More
The 'prognosis' of Acute Bronchitis usually refers to the likely outcome
of Acute Bronchitis.
The prognosis of Acute Bronchitis
may include the duration of Acute Bronchitis, chances of complications of Acute Bronchitis,
prospects for recovery, recovery period for Acute Bronchitis, survival rates,
and other outcome possibilities in the overall prognosis of Acute Bronchitis.
Naturally, such forecast issues are by their nature unpredictable.
» Next page: Types of Acute Bronchitis
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: