Treatments for Acute erythroleukemia
Treatment List for Acute erythroleukemia
The list of treatments mentioned in various sources
for Acute erythroleukemia
includes the following list.
Always seek professional medical advice about any treatment
or change in treatment plans.
- Treatment for erythroleukemia similar to treatment of other types of AML but problems include primary induction failure, relapse, toxicity and multidrug resistance gene found in some patients
- Patients under 60 are generally offered intensive treatment
- Patients older than sixty may be offered low intensity chemotherapy or supportive care which focuses on keeping the patient as comfortable as possible
- Bone marrow transplantation - in selected groups
- Monoclonal antibodies - currently being studied as to uses in treatment of AML
Acute erythroleukemia: Marketplace Products, Discounts & Offers
Products, offers and promotion categories available for Acute erythroleukemia:
Acute erythroleukemia: Research Doctors & Specialists
Research all specialists including ratings, affiliations, and sanctions.
Hospitals & Medical Clinics: Acute erythroleukemia
Research quality ratings and patient incidents/safety measures
for hospitals and medical facilities in specialties related to Acute erythroleukemia:
Hospital & Clinic quality ratings »
Choosing the Best Treatment Hospital:
More general information, not necessarily in relation to Acute erythroleukemia,
on hospital and medical facility performance and surgical care quality:
Buy Products Related to Treatments for Acute erythroleukemia