See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Agapanthus poisoning: The agapanthus is a flowering herb with long leaves, long thick stems and a cluster of blue or white flowers. The plant originated in South Africa. Skin and eye exposure to sap from the plant can cause irritation and eating the plant can cause severe mouth pain. The skin irritation tends to be short-lived. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Agapanthus poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Agapanthus poisoning:
Read more about causes of Agapanthus poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Agapanthus poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Agapanthus poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City