Prognosis of Angina
Deaths and Mortality Rates
Deaths from Angina: 503 deaths (NHLBI 1999)
Estimated mortality rate for Angina from prevalence and deaths statistics:
- Deaths: 502 (USA annual deaths calculated from this data:
503 deaths (NHLBI 1999))
- Incidence: 6,400,000 (USA prevalence calculated from this data:
6.4 million Americans (NHLBI)
- 0.0079% (ratio of deaths to prevalence).
- See also Deaths and Angina and Overview of Angina.
Complications of Angina may include:
See also complications of Angina.
Angina: Research More
The 'prognosis' of Angina usually refers to the likely outcome
The prognosis of Angina
may include the duration of Angina, chances of complications of Angina,
prospects for recovery, recovery period for Angina, survival rates,
and other outcome possibilities in the overall prognosis of Angina.
Naturally, such forecast issues are by their nature unpredictable.
» Next page: Types of Angina
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: