See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Beech tree poisoning: The beech tree is a deciduous tree which bears small flowers and nuts. The unripe raw nuts may cause minor symptoms if eaten. Ripe nuts can be eaten in small quantities safely and are cultivated to produce oil and coffee. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Beech tree poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Beech tree poisoning:
Read more about causes of Beech tree poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Beech tree poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Beech tree poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City