Symptoms of Bipolar IV
Symptoms of Bipolar IV
The list of signs and symptoms mentioned in various sources
for Bipolar IV includes the 11
symptoms listed below:
- Lasting sad, anxious, or empty mood
- Feelings of hopelessness or pessimism
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, or helplessness
- Loss of interest or pleasure in activities once enjoyed, including sex
- Decreased energy, a feeling of fatigue or of being "slowed down"
- Difficulty concentrating, remembering, making decisions
- Restlessness or irritability
- Sleeping too much, or can't sleep
- Change in appetite and/or unintended weight loss or gain
- Chronic pain or other persistent bodily symptoms that are not caused by physical illness or injury
- Thoughts of death or suicide, or suicide attempts
- more information...»
Research symptoms & diagnosis of Bipolar IV:
Research More About Bipolar IV
Do I have Bipolar IV?
Bipolar IV: Medical Mistakes
Bipolar IV: Undiagnosed Conditions
Diseases that may be commonly undiagnosed in related medical areas:
Home Diagnostic Testing
Home medical tests related to Bipolar IV:
- Child Behavior: Home Testing
- Mental Health (Adults): Home Testing
- Mental Health: Home Testing:
- Brain & Neurological Disorders: Related Home Testing:
- more home tests...»
Bipolar IV: Research Doctors & Specialists
Research all specialists including ratings, affiliations, and sanctions.
More about symptoms of Bipolar IV:
More information about symptoms of Bipolar IV and related conditions:
Bipolar IV: Onset and Incubation
Onset of Bipolar IV: Unipolar Mania is a relatively uncommon yet recognised entity, and if it appears for the first time after the age of 40, should be screened for medical or neurological etiology.
Medical articles and books on symptoms:
These general reference articles may be of interest
in relation to medical signs and symptoms of disease in general:
Full list of premium articles on symptoms and diagnosis
About signs and symptoms of Bipolar IV:
The symptom information on this page
attempts to provide a list of some possible signs and symptoms of Bipolar IV.
This signs and symptoms information for Bipolar IV has been gathered from various sources,
may not be fully accurate,
and may not be the full list of Bipolar IV signs or Bipolar IV symptoms.
Furthermore, signs and symptoms of Bipolar IV may vary on an individual basis for each patient.
Only your doctor can provide adequate diagnosis of any signs or symptoms and whether they
are indeed Bipolar IV symptoms.