Drug Causes of Blood conditions
Medication causes list:
The list of possible medications or substances
mentioned in sources as possibe causes of Blood conditions includes:
- Azulfidine EN-Tabs
- Dayto Sulf
- Thiosulfil Forte
Drug interactions causing Blood conditions:
When combined, certain drugs, medications, substances or toxins may react
causing Blood conditions.
The list below is incomplete and various other drugs or substances may cause your symptoms.
Always advise your doctor of any medications or treatments you are using,
including prescription, over-the-counter, supplements, herbal or alternative treatments.
- BiCNU (Carmustine) and Tagamet (Cimetidine) interaction
- Pyrimethamine and anticancer drug interaction - Serious blood disorders
- Pyrimethamine and antirheumatic drug interaction - Serious blood disorders
- Pyrimethamine and co-trimoxazole interaction - Serious blood disorders
- Pyrimethamine and phenylbutazone interaction - Serious blood disorders
- Pyrimethamine and sulphasalazine interaction - Serious blood disorders
About medication causes:
Another misdiagnosis possibility is that a particular medication or
substance may be the real cause of the disease.
Certain medications, chemicals, toxins or substances
may possibly be underlying causes of Blood conditions.
Side effects of medications, or exposure
to toxins, chemicals, or other substances may cause a symptom or condition.
Hence, they become possible underlying causes of Blood conditions
but are often misdiagnosed or overlooked as a cause.
For a general overview of this misdiagnosis issue,
see Medication Underlying Cause Misdiagnosis.