Treatments for Bronchopulmonary dysplasia
Treatment List for Bronchopulmonary dysplasia
The list of treatments mentioned in various sources
for Bronchopulmonary dysplasia
includes the following list.
Always seek professional medical advice about any treatment
or change in treatment plans.
- Neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) - an average of 120 days
- Artificial ventilation (respirator)
- Symptomatic treatment
- Surfactant treatment
- Corticosteroids - reduce swelling
- Lung fluid control - avoid fluid buildup in the lungs
- Bronchodilator medications - to ease air flow
- Antibiotics - to treat and/or prevent infections.
- Nutritional treatments
- Treatments for patent ductus arteriosus
- Monitoring for respiratory infection symptoms - often by parents and nursing staff.
- Avoid exposure to infection - fewer visitors, especially fewer young children.
- Avoid cigarette smoke
- Physical therapy
- Home care
- Supplemental oxygen
Bronchopulmonary dysplasia: Is the Diagnosis Correct?
The first step in getting correct treatment is
to get a correct diagnosis.
Differential diagnosis list for Bronchopulmonary dysplasia may include:
Hidden causes of Bronchopulmonary dysplasia may be incorrectly diagnosed:
Bronchopulmonary dysplasia: Marketplace Products, Discounts & Offers
Products, offers and promotion categories available for Bronchopulmonary dysplasia:
Bronchopulmonary dysplasia: Research Doctors & Specialists
Research all specialists including ratings, affiliations, and sanctions.
Unlabeled Drugs and Medications to treat Bronchopulmonary dysplasia:
Unlabelled alternative drug treatments for Bronchopulmonary dysplasia include:
- Beclovent Rotacaps
- Beclovent Rotahaler
- Beconase AQ Nasal Spray
- Beconase Nasal Inhaler
- Vancenase AQ Nasal Spray
- Vancenase Nasal Inhaler
Hospitals & Medical Clinics: Bronchopulmonary dysplasia
Research quality ratings and patient incidents/safety measures
for hospitals and medical facilities in specialties related to Bronchopulmonary dysplasia:
Hospital & Clinic quality ratings »
Choosing the Best Treatment Hospital:
More general information, not necessarily in relation to Bronchopulmonary dysplasia,
on hospital and medical facility performance and surgical care quality:
Buy Products Related to Treatments for Bronchopulmonary dysplasia