Treatments for Byler Disease
Treatment List for Byler Disease
The list of treatments mentioned in various sources
for Byler Disease
includes the following list.
Always seek professional medical advice about any treatment
or change in treatment plans.
- Dietary management - Diet should be high in carbohydrates and protein. Supplementation of fat soluble vitamins (D, E, A and K) is often necessary.
- Medical treatment - Ursodeoxycholic acid may be tried but most forms of the disease do not respond to this treatment.
- Symptomatic measures - Phenobarbital or rifampin can improve bile flow.
- Surgical treatment - Liver transplant - for patients with a failed diversion or decompensated cirrhosis.
Byler Disease: Marketplace Products, Discounts & Offers
Products, offers and promotion categories available for Byler Disease:
Byler Disease: Research Doctors & Specialists
- Digestive Health Specialists (Gastroenterology):
- Liver Health Specialists (Hepatology):
- more specialists...»
Research all specialists including ratings, affiliations, and sanctions.
Hospitals & Medical Clinics: Byler Disease
Research quality ratings and patient incidents/safety measures
for hospitals and medical facilities in specialties related to Byler Disease:
Hospital & Clinic quality ratings »
Choosing the Best Treatment Hospital:
More general information, not necessarily in relation to Byler Disease,
on hospital and medical facility performance and surgical care quality:
Buy Products Related to Treatments for Byler Disease