Misdiagnosis of CAMFAK syndrome
Alternative diagnoses list for CAMFAK syndrome:
For a diagnosis of CAMFAK syndrome,
the following list of conditions
have been mentioned in sources
as possible alternative diagnoses
to consider during the diagnostic process for CAMFAK syndrome:
CAMFAK syndrome: Hidden Causes Misdiagnosed?
Causes of CAMFAK syndrome may include these medical conditions:
- Long-term exposure to ultraviolet light
- Exposure to radiation
- Secondary effects of diseases such as diabetes, hypertension and advanced age, or trauma (possibly much earlier)
- Genetic factors are often a cause of congenital cataracts and positive family history may also play a role in predisposing someone to cataracts at an earlier age
- Eye injury or physical trauma
- Exposure to microwave radiation
- more causes...»
CAMFAK syndrome: Undiagnosed Conditions
Commonly undiagnosed conditions in related areas may include:
Common Misdiagnoses and CAMFAK syndrome
Psoriatic arthritis often undiagnosed cause of joint conditions: Patients with the skin condition psoriasis
can also have the related arthritis subtype called "psoriatic arthritis".
This arthritic condition tends to be overlooked, even in patients with diagnosed psoriasis.
See misdiagnosis of arthritis or psoriasis.
General Misdiagnosis Articles
Read these general articles with an overview of misdiagnosis issues.
When checking for a misdiagnosis of CAMFAK syndrome
or confirming a diagnosis of CAMFAK syndrome,
it is useful to consider what other
medical conditions might be possible misdiagnoses or other alternative
conditions relevant to diagnosis.
These alternate diagnoses of CAMFAK syndrome may already have
been considered by your doctor or may need to be considered as possible
alternative diagnoses or candidates for misdiagnosis of CAMFAK syndrome.
For a general overview of misdiagnosis issues for all diseases,
see Overview of Misdiagnosis.
» Next page: Undiagnosed CAMFAK syndrome
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: