See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Chinese evergreen poisoning: The Chinese evergreen is a perennial herb with usually variegated leaves. The plant originated in Asia and is commonly used as a houseplant. The plant contains calcium oxalate crystals which can cause severe mouth pain if eaten or skin irritation if skin exposure occurs. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Chinese evergreen poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Chinese evergreen poisoning:
Read more about causes of Chinese evergreen poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Chinese evergreen poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Chinese evergreen poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City