Signs of Complicated migraine
Symptoms of Complicated migraine
The list of medical symptoms mentioned in various sources
for Complicated migraine may include:
- They are brief, recurrent, episodic disorders that are intensified by movement and are relieved by deep sleep or typical migraine medications. Complicated and variant migraines have some of the same symptoms as typical migraines, including pain, GI syndromes, autonomic symptoms, neurologic symptoms, and changes in mood or emotion.
- Complicated migraine has dramatic focal features and a persistent neurologic deficit that remains for at least 24 hours after the headache.
- more symptoms...»
More Symptoms of Complicated migraine
Note that Complicated migraine symptoms usually refers to various medical symptoms known to a patient,
but the phrase Complicated migraine signs may often refer to those signs
that are only noticable by a doctor.
More Symptoms of Complicated migraine:
More detailed symptom information may be found on the symptoms of Complicated migraine article.
In addition to the above medical information, to get a full picture
of the possible signs or symptoms of this condition
and also possibly the signs and symptoms of its related medical conditions,
it may be necessary to examine symptoms
that may be
- Complications of Complicated migraine
- Hidden causes of Complicated migraine
- Associated conditions for Complicated migraine
- Risk factors for Complicated migraine
- Related symptoms
Medical articles on signs and symptoms:
These general reference articles may be related
to medical signs and symptoms of disease in general:
What are the signs of Complicated migraine?
The phrase "signs of Complicated migraine" should, strictly speaking,
refer only to those signs and symptoms of Complicated migraine that are not readily apparent to the patient.
The word "symptoms of Complicated migraine" is the more general meaning; see symptoms of Complicated migraine.
The signs and symptom information on this page
attempts to provide a list of some possible signs and symptoms of Complicated migraine.
This medical information about signs and symptoms for Complicated migraine has been gathered
from various sources,
may not be fully accurate,
and may not be the full list of Complicated migraine signs or Complicated migraine symptoms.
Furthermore, signs and symptoms of Complicated migraine may vary on an individual basis for each patient.
Only your doctor can provide adequate diagnosis of any signs or symptoms and whether they
are indeed Complicated migraine symptoms.