See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Crinum lily poisoning: Crinum lilies are bulbous plants which produce fairly large, distinctive white flowers. The plant bulb contains alkaloids which may be toxic if sufficient quantities are eaten. The plant is considered to have low toxicity if eaten. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Crinum lily poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Crinum lily poisoning:
Read more about causes of Crinum lily poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Crinum lily poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Crinum lily poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City