See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Cuban lily poisoning: The Cuban lily is very toxic bulbous herb. It has long thin leaves with sprays of white, blue or purple bell-shaped flowers. The plant originated in Africa, Europe and Asia. Skin contact can cause skin irritation and eating parts of the plant can result in death. The toxic chemical in the plant is called cardiac glycoside. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Cuban lily poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Cuban lily poisoning:
Review possible medical complications related to Cuban lily poisoning:
Read more about causes of Cuban lily poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Cuban lily poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Cuban lily poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City