Del(1q32): A very rare chromosomal disorder where a portion of the long arm (1q32) of chromosome one is missing.
More detailed information about the symptoms,
causes, and treatments of Del(1q32) is available below.
Symptoms of Del(1q32)
Read more about symptoms of Del(1q32)
Treatments for Del(1q32)
- Treatment varies depending on the type and severity of symptom that develop:
- Surgery may be needed to correct defects or abnormalities e.g. heart defects
- Access to programs and services as required e.g. physical therapy, speech therapy, educational support, social, vocational and medical services
- Various symptomatic and supportive measures as required
- Genetic counseling and joining a support group is recommended
- more treatments...»
Read more about treatments for Del(1q32)
Causes of Del(1q32)
Read more about causes of Del(1q32).
Prognosis for Del(1q32)
Prognosis for Del(1q32):
The prognosis varies depending on the type and severity of symptoms that develop. Prompt diagnosis and appropriate treatment can improve prognosis and quality of life.
More about prognosis of Del(1q32)
Del(1q32): Broader Related Topics
Types of Del(1q32)
User Interactive Forums
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Del(1q32), or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
» Next page: What is Del(1q32)?
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: