See what questions
a doctor would ask.
English Ivy poisoning: English Ivy is a poisonous vine fund in Europe, US and Canada. The leaves and berries are the most toxic part of the plant but all parts of the plant are toxic. Falcarinol and polyacetylene are the toxic chemicals found in the plant. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of English Ivy poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to English Ivy poisoning:
Read more about causes of English Ivy poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for English Ivy poisoning: Varies depending on the type and level of exposure. Skin reactions can take a few weeks to resolve.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about English Ivy poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City