Complications of Flexural psoriasis
Complications list for Flexural psoriasis:
The list of complications that have been mentioned in various sources
for Flexural psoriasis includes:
- Chaffing and irritation from heat and sweat
- Secondary fungal infections particularly candida (thrush)
- Lichenification (a type of eczema) from rubbing and scratching - this is a particular problem around the anus where faecal material irritates causing increased itching
- Sexual difficulties because of embarrassment and discomfort
- Thinned skin due to long term overuse of strong topical steroid creams
See also the symptoms of Flexural psoriasis and Flexural psoriasis: Introduction.
Flexural psoriasis as a symptom:
For a more detailed analysis of Flexural psoriasis as a symptom, including causes, drug side effect causes, and drug interaction causes, please see our Symptom Center information for Flexural psoriasis.
Complications of Flexural psoriasis are secondary conditions, symptoms, or other disorders that are
caused by Flexural psoriasis.
In many cases the distinction between symptoms of Flexural psoriasis and complications
of Flexural psoriasis is unclear