Symptoms of Flexural psoriasis
Symptoms of Flexural psoriasis
The list of signs and symptoms mentioned in various sources
for Flexural psoriasis includes the 6
symptoms listed below:
- Flexural Psoriasis can occur anywhere in our body, but commonly they occur on the knees, elbows, scalp, hands, feet, or lower back.
- Itching, especially during sudden flare-ups or when the psoriasis patches are in body folds, such as under the breasts or the buttocks.
- Nail disorders may be found in peoples with flexural psoriasis.
- Frequent shedding of silvery scales may be seen.
- Pain and itchiness in the affected area
- Sensitivity to friction and sweating
- more information...»
Research symptoms & diagnosis of Flexural psoriasis:
Flexural psoriasis: Complications
Review medical complications possibly associated with Flexural psoriasis:
- Chaffing and irritation from heat and sweat
- Secondary fungal infections particularly candida (thrush)
- Lichenification (a type of eczema) from rubbing and scratching - this is a particular problem around the anus where faecal material irritates causing increased itching
- Sexual difficulties because of embarrassment and discomfort
- Thinned skin due to long term overuse of strong topical steroid creams
- more complications...»
Research More About Flexural psoriasis
Do I have Flexural psoriasis?
Flexural psoriasis: Medical Mistakes
Flexural psoriasis: Undiagnosed Conditions
Diseases that may be commonly undiagnosed in related medical areas:
Home Diagnostic Testing
Home medical tests related to Flexural psoriasis:
- Allergies -- Related Home Tests
- Food Allergies & Intolerances: Home Testing:
- more home tests...»
Flexural psoriasis: Research Doctors & Specialists
- Allergy Specialists:
- Immune-Related Disease Specialists (Immunology):
- Skin Health Specialists (Dermatology):
- Lung Health Specialists (Pulmonologist):
- more specialists...»
Research all specialists including ratings, affiliations, and sanctions.
More about symptoms of Flexural psoriasis:
More information about symptoms of Flexural psoriasis and related conditions:
Flexural psoriasis as a symptom:
For a more detailed analysis of Flexural psoriasis as a symptom, including causes, drug side effect causes, and drug interaction causes, please see our Symptom Center information for Flexural psoriasis.
Flexural psoriasis: Onset and Incubation
Onset of Flexural psoriasis: Most commonly appears in the early 20s
Medical articles and books on symptoms:
These general reference articles may be of interest
in relation to medical signs and symptoms of disease in general:
Full list of premium articles on symptoms and diagnosis
About signs and symptoms of Flexural psoriasis:
The symptom information on this page
attempts to provide a list of some possible signs and symptoms of Flexural psoriasis.
This signs and symptoms information for Flexural psoriasis has been gathered from various sources,
may not be fully accurate,
and may not be the full list of Flexural psoriasis signs or Flexural psoriasis symptoms.
Furthermore, signs and symptoms of Flexural psoriasis may vary on an individual basis for each patient.
Only your doctor can provide adequate diagnosis of any signs or symptoms and whether they
are indeed Flexural psoriasis symptoms.