See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Flowering spurge poisoning: The flowering spurge is a slender plant which bears little white flowers. The plant is sometimes used for medicinal purposes by native Americans to treat conditions such as skin infections and gonorrhea but the milky sap of the plant contains diterpene esters which can cause unwanted symptoms. The plant is considered to have a relatively low level of toxicity if eaten and can also cause skin irritation on exposure. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Flowering spurge poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Flowering spurge poisoning:
Read more about causes of Flowering spurge poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Flowering spurge poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Flowering spurge poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City