See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Houseleek poisoning: Houseleek is a small herb which bears a tight, rounded cluster of leaves. It is often used as an indoor or outdoor ornamental plant. The leaves contain alkaloids which can cause symptoms if eaten. Skin irritation can also occur upon skin exposure. The plant is considered to have a relatively low level of toxicity if eaten. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Houseleek poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Houseleek poisoning:
Read more about causes of Houseleek poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Houseleek poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Houseleek poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City