Prevention of Hypothermia
Prevention of Hypothermia:
Methods of prevention of Hypothermia mentioned in various sources
includes those listed below.
This prevention information is gathered from various sources,
and may be inaccurate or incomplete.
None of these methods guarantee prevention of Hypothermia.
- Stay warm
- Layer clothes in cold weather
- Wear a hat or headwear - keep the head warm
- Wear a scarf - keep the neck warm
- Stay dry
- Avoid sweating
- Avoid extreme cold conditions
- Ensure infants are adequately covered indoors even when asleep
- Use extra blankets when sleeping
- Check your temperature
- Have someone check on you regularly during cold weather
Clinical Trials for Hypothermia
Some of the clinical trials for Hypothermia include:
Latest Treatments for Hypothermia
Some of the more recent treatments for Hypothermia include:
Treatments for Hypothermia
Treatments to consider for Hypothermia may include:
Prevention Claims: Hypothermia
Information on prevention of Hypothermia comes from many sources.
There are some sources that claim preventive benefits
for many different diseases for various products.
We may present such information
in the hope that it may be useful,
however, in some cases claims of Hypothermia prevention may be
dubious, invalid, or not recognized in mainstream medicine.
Please discuss any treatment, discontinuation of treatment,
or change of treatment plans with your doctor
or professional medical specialist.