See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Indian Hemp poisoning: The Indian Hemp is a herbaceous shrubby plant who's sap contains resin and cardiac glycosides. Eating any part of the plant can result in cardiac arrest. The plant is considered very poisonous. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Indian Hemp poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Indian Hemp poisoning:
Review possible medical complications related to Indian Hemp poisoning:
Read more about causes of Indian Hemp poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Indian Hemp poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Indian Hemp poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City