Treatments for Inflammatory Bowel Disease 19
Treatment List for Inflammatory Bowel Disease 19
The list of treatments mentioned in various sources
for Inflammatory Bowel Disease 19
includes the following list.
Always seek professional medical advice about any treatment
or change in treatment plans.
- Treatment varies depending on the severity of symptoms:
- Eat a healthy diet - avoid dairy, fiber, meat and spicy, creamy, greasy or fried food.
- Eat regular small meals
- Nutritional supplements may be required if the patient has problems maintaining weight
- Have plenty of rest
- Avoid stress
- Smoking cessation
- Medications such as aminosalicylates, corticosteroids, immune system suppressants, immune system modulator, biologic therapies (TNF-alpha)
- Antibiotics may help in some cases - more likely to be used for Crohn's disease than ulcerative colitis.
- Other medications may also be required in individual cases e.g. laxatives or anti-diarrheals
- Surgery: ileostomy, bowel resection, removal of large intestine or stricturoplasty
Inflammatory Bowel Disease 19: Marketplace Products, Discounts & Offers
Products, offers and promotion categories available for Inflammatory Bowel Disease 19:
Inflammatory Bowel Disease 19: Research Doctors & Specialists
Research all specialists including ratings, affiliations, and sanctions.
Hospitals & Medical Clinics: Inflammatory Bowel Disease 19
Research quality ratings and patient incidents/safety measures
for hospitals and medical facilities in specialties related to Inflammatory Bowel Disease 19:
Hospital & Clinic quality ratings »
Choosing the Best Treatment Hospital:
More general information, not necessarily in relation to Inflammatory Bowel Disease 19,
on hospital and medical facility performance and surgical care quality:
Buy Products Related to Treatments for Inflammatory Bowel Disease 19