Treatments for Inflammatory Bowel Disease 7
Treatment List for Inflammatory Bowel Disease 7
The list of treatments mentioned in various sources
for Inflammatory Bowel Disease 7
includes the following list.
Always seek professional medical advice about any treatment
or change in treatment plans.
- Treatment varies depending on the severity of symptoms:
- Eat a healthy diet - avoid dairy, fiber, meat and spicy, creamy, greasy or fried food.
- Eat regular small meals
- Nutritional supplements may be required if the patient has problems maintaining weight
- Have plenty of rest
- Avoid stress
- Smoking cessation
- Medications such as aminosalicylates, corticosteroids, immune system suppressants, immune system modulator, biologic therapies (TNF-alpha)
- Antibiotics may help in some cases - more likely to be used for Crohn's disease than ulcerative colitis.
- Other medications may also be required in individual cases e.g. laxatives or anti-diarrheals
- Surgery: ileostomy, bowel resection, removal of large intestine or stricturoplasty
Inflammatory Bowel Disease 7: Marketplace Products, Discounts & Offers
Products, offers and promotion categories available for Inflammatory Bowel Disease 7:
Inflammatory Bowel Disease 7: Research Doctors & Specialists
Research all specialists including ratings, affiliations, and sanctions.
Hospitals & Medical Clinics: Inflammatory Bowel Disease 7
Research quality ratings and patient incidents/safety measures
for hospitals and medical facilities in specialties related to Inflammatory Bowel Disease 7:
Hospital & Clinic quality ratings »
Choosing the Best Treatment Hospital:
More general information, not necessarily in relation to Inflammatory Bowel Disease 7,
on hospital and medical facility performance and surgical care quality:
Buy Products Related to Treatments for Inflammatory Bowel Disease 7