See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Japanese aucuba poisoning: Japanese aucuba is shrub which bears green and yellow mottled leaves, small flowers and a bright red or sometimes yellow berries. The fruit and leaves of the plant contain a chemical called aucubin which can cause symptoms if eaten. The plant is considered to have a relatively low level of toxicity. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Japanese aucuba poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Japanese aucuba poisoning:
Read more about causes of Japanese aucuba poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Japanese aucuba poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Japanese aucuba poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City