See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Loquat poisoning: Loquat is a shrubby plant which bears clusters of small white flowers and largish yellow fleshy fruit. The plant is often used in gardens as an ornamental plant. The kernel from inside the seeds contains a chemical called cyanogenic glycoside which can be poisonous if eaten in large quantities. The fruit from the plant is actually safe to eat but the seeds should be avoided. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Loquat poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Loquat poisoning:
Review possible medical complications related to Loquat poisoning:
Read more about causes of Loquat poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Loquat poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Loquat poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City