See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Magic lily poisoning: The Magic lily is a bulbous plant which has long, narrow leaves and large scented flowers on long stems. The flowers are often grown in gardens. The bulb of the plant contains an alkaloid chemical called lycorine which can cause symptoms if eaten. The plant is considered to have a relatively low level of toxicity if eaten. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Magic lily poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Magic lily poisoning:
Read more about causes of Magic lily poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Magic lily poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Magic lily poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City