Prognosis of Marine toxins
Deaths and Mortality Rates
Deaths from Marine toxins: 1 death every 4 years (DBMD)
Estimated mortality rate for Marine toxins from incidence and deaths statistics:
- Deaths: 1 (USA annual deaths calculated from this data:
1 death every 4 years (DBMD))
- Incidence: 29 (USA annual incidence calculated from this data:
approximately 30 cases annually in USA (DBMD)
- 3.3% (ratio of deaths to incidence).
- See also Deaths and Marine toxins and Overview of Marine toxins.
Complications of Marine toxins may include:
See also complications of Marine toxins.
Marine toxins: Research More
The 'prognosis' of Marine toxins usually refers to the likely outcome
of Marine toxins.
The prognosis of Marine toxins
may include the duration of Marine toxins, chances of complications of Marine toxins,
prospects for recovery, recovery period for Marine toxins, survival rates,
and other outcome possibilities in the overall prognosis of Marine toxins.
Naturally, such forecast issues are by their nature unpredictable.
» Next page: Types of Marine toxins
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: