Prognosis of Maternal death
Deaths and Mortality Rates
Deaths from Maternal death: 391 women in 1999 (NVSR Sep 2001)
Estimated mortality rate for Maternal death from incidence and deaths statistics:
- Deaths: 391 (USA annual deaths calculated from this data:
391 women in 1999 (NVSR Sep 2001))
- Incidence: 391 (USA annual incidence calculated from this data:
391 women in 1999 (NVSR Sep 2001)
- 100.0% (ratio of deaths to incidence).
- See also Deaths and Maternal death and Overview of Maternal death.
Maternal death: Research More
The 'prognosis' of Maternal death usually refers to the likely outcome
of Maternal death.
The prognosis of Maternal death
may include the duration of Maternal death, chances of complications of Maternal death,
prospects for recovery, recovery period for Maternal death, survival rates,
and other outcome possibilities in the overall prognosis of Maternal death.
Naturally, such forecast issues are by their nature unpredictable.
» Next page: Types of Maternal death
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: