See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Milkbush poisoning: The milkbush is an unusual succulent bush which has green branches with groups of leaves at the top of the branches. It originates from Africa and India. The sap contains diterpene which can cause symptoms if eaten or skin irritation if skin exposure occurs. The plant is considered to have a low level of toxicity if eaten. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Milkbush poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Milkbush poisoning:
Read more about causes of Milkbush poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Milkbush poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Milkbush poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City