Symptoms of Neonatal lupus
Symptoms of Neonatal lupus
The list of signs and symptoms mentioned in various sources
for Neonatal lupus includes the 9
symptoms listed below:
- Skin rash
- Liver abnormalities
- Low blood counts
- Heart defect
- The cutaneous findings are transient and resemble those of subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus. They may be urticarialike and desquamative, occasionally with ulceration
- Cardiac rhythm abnormalities and conduction defects
- Hematologic disturbances (eg, hemolytic anemia, profound thrombocytopenia, neutropenia) may occur in the first 2 weeks of life
- Hydrocephalus and macrocephaly may be new manifestations of NLE.
- more information...»
Research symptoms & diagnosis of Neonatal lupus:
Neonatal lupus: Symptom Checkers
Review the available symptom checkers for these symptoms of Neonatal lupus:
Neonatal lupus: Symptom Assessment Questionnaires
Review the available Assessment Questionnaires for the symptoms of Neonatal lupus:
Neonatal lupus: Complications
Review medical complications possibly associated with Neonatal lupus:
Research More About Neonatal lupus
Do I have Neonatal lupus?
Neonatal lupus: Medical Mistakes
Neonatal lupus: Undiagnosed Conditions
Diseases that may be commonly undiagnosed in related medical areas:
Home Diagnostic Testing
Home medical tests related to Neonatal lupus:
- Child Behavior: Home Testing
- Child General Health: Home Testing
- Pregnancy -- Related Home Testing:
- Fertility-related Home Testing:
- Male Fertility Tests
- Cold & Flu: Home Testing:
- Menopause: Related Home Testing:
- Vaginal Health: Home Testing:
- Breast Cancer: Related Home Tests:
- more home tests...»
Neonatal lupus: Research Doctors & Specialists
- Pregnancy & Fertility Health Specialists:
- Baby & Newborn Health Specialists:
- Womens Health Specialists:
- Child Health Specialists (Pediatrics):
- more specialists...»
Research all specialists including ratings, affiliations, and sanctions.
More about symptoms of Neonatal lupus:
More information about symptoms of Neonatal lupus and related conditions:
Other Possible Causes of these Symptoms
Click on any of the symptoms below to see a full list
of other causes including diseases, medical conditions, toxins, drug interactions,
or drug side effect causes of that symptom.
Neonatal lupus: Onset and Incubation
Onset of Neonatal lupus: The onset of NLE occurs between birth and a few months of life
Medical articles and books on symptoms:
These general reference articles may be of interest
in relation to medical signs and symptoms of disease in general:
Full list of premium articles on symptoms and diagnosis
About signs and symptoms of Neonatal lupus:
The symptom information on this page
attempts to provide a list of some possible signs and symptoms of Neonatal lupus.
This signs and symptoms information for Neonatal lupus has been gathered from various sources,
may not be fully accurate,
and may not be the full list of Neonatal lupus signs or Neonatal lupus symptoms.
Furthermore, signs and symptoms of Neonatal lupus may vary on an individual basis for each patient.
Only your doctor can provide adequate diagnosis of any signs or symptoms and whether they
are indeed Neonatal lupus symptoms.